If you know me, you know my LOVE of white tees/tops. They go with everything, you can have so many different styles and I have just always been comfortable with throwing on a tee/tank and jeans, skirt, shorts, whatever. There isn’t much thought behind it, which I like. I thought I would round up some of my favorite tops to wear with short, jeans and high waisted skirts. Let me know which one you love best!
- Ruffle Sleeve – this is a great tee – something not so plain and gives the skirt a little flair. Ruffle sleeves are everywhere!
- Seamless Cami – I have had this for years and LOVE it. It looks great with skirts and with some statement necklaces. Can’t say enough good things about this one. Also makes the ladies look good wink wink!
- Puff Sleeve Wrap Top – my mom also love white tops and this I thought would be great for someone who doesn’t necessarily want to show off her arms and also steps it up a notch with the wrap part of the shirt.
- Rib Tank – I love everything Z.Supply. This has a great neckline and I have worn this at Boem -I have it in 2 colors!
- Twist Front Blouse – I also have this one from Anthropologie and adore. Love this with a high waisted skirt or jeans
- Bubble Hem Top – ya’ll. I also own this. I only tell you what I love! This is GORGEOUS. So pretty off the shoulder – Here is a pic of me in it!
7. Slubbed Tee– this is a great tee with again, a little something to the sleeved. Love the V- Neck too!
Here are 3 more by English Factory that I ADORE and need to order asap!!
- Puff Sleeve Henley – I love English Factory – great brand with high quality things. This reminds me of the Ulla Johnson tee!
2. Shirred Puff Sleeve Top – it’s longish and the sleeves are super cool. It looks great with this short skirt and will look great with jeans too!
3. Bow Puff Sleeve Blouse – beautiful white blouse with cute bows at the elbow. What more do you want?!
Leave a Reply