I had too much fun with this, so I had to make another! Here are some more fun things for your Valentines Day 😉
- Poppy Dress – unfortunately, there aren’t many of these left, but how pretty for Spring Break if you are going somewhere warm! This would look great on any skin tone.
- Addison Weeks Whitby Charm – I have this charm and bought it with the everyday Chain Necklace and wear it a ton. This is a great chain necklace and. you can mix and match the charms!
- Sorel Tofino Boots – anyone going skiing and need some fab boots for Apres ski?? These are really nice and a great price! They will also look great with this coat.
- Ski Goggles – while we are talking about skiing, these will be cute with the coat too – you will be skiing chic!!
- Heart Blouse – I love when people get festive at work or for a dinner over the holidays. This is such a pretty blouse that can be worn at all times!
- Red Rebecca Minkoff Purse – I love anything from Rebecca Minkoff. Her bags are classy and ones that you will have forever and don’t post an arm and a leg….plus, no logo which I really like. This red one is amaze.
- Love Necklace – a good friend of mine has this in diamonds and it is just so pretty on her – she never takes it off! Here is a MUCH cheaper version, but still super cute to layer with other necklaces! Can’t beat $12
- Bala Weighted Bangle Set – these are great wrist weights especially if you do any barre workouts at home or Tracy Anderson Videos…also great to just walk the dog with – why not give your arms a little workout walking around the street or the house??
- Lulu Top – I started wearing crop tops in hot yoga because I turned 40 and don’t give AF. I love that women in there wear bras, crops, anything to keep cooler than a shirt (at ANY age and body type) – shirts actually bother me now! Own your body and be comfortable! Love these and have multiple colors – you can never go wrong with pink 😉
- Hat Clip – if you don’t have this, BUY IT NOW!!! I LOVE MINE! This hooks on your purse or carry on and you don’t have to WEAR your hat on the place or get it messed up stuffed in your suitcase. Seriously, this is a must have.
- Hat – and here is the cute hat you can uses your hat clip for!
- Love Bolt Towel – while you are on vaca with your hat, this towel is something special. My babysitters mom passed away in Dec of 2021 from pancreatic cancer. She was an amazing woman who accomplished so much in her short life. These towels from Leighdeux were made in her honor and this is what the LOVE BOLT is about : LoveBolt is, at its core, about the power of friendship to dissolve socially constructed differences. Founded by Kitty Garner (1963-2021), the LoveBolt is harnessing the raw energy of love to help end systemic racism in one generation. Wearing or displaying the symbol indicates your willingness to learn, unlearn, and actively work to make your life more diverse and inclusive of all people! Use BROOKE10 for yours 😉
Happy Valentines Day Shopping!