It is almost that time! I carry a pretty big bag when we go to the pool/beach – with two boys I feel like I always need snacks, multiple pairs of goggles and an extra hat or two. Here are some of my favorite things that I own and will be in my bag all summer!
- Scout XL bag – this is a GREAT bag and the one I carry. It is very large FYI but it will fit at least 4 towels, snacks, honestly, everything that you need! Here is another smaller option with pockets on the side that I also have for days where I don’t need as much.
- Waterproof Large Tote (monogrammed) – I just bought this and can’t wait to get it! I love the monogram on the side too and I am not a huge monogram girl….this is a great bag!!
- Madewell Sunglasses – these are a favorite of mine. I don’t like to spend a lot of money on sunglasses because I like to switch them out often – I have two pairs of them because I never want them to be discontinued!
- Waterproof Birks – I have these and like to keep them in my bag for just in case- they are comfy and if you need “water shoes”, these are the way to go – there are so many colors to choose from!
- PACKABLE hat – packable is key! I have had so many hats get ruined by a kid throwing something on top of one of my hats or it getting trampled at the bottom of the bag. This is a cute visor to keep tucked away in your bag.
- Wet/Dry bag – I have these for each son with their name on it for when they change into clothes from the pool – we stuff their wet suits in it and go. Great thing to have! No one likes to drive home in a wet suit.
- Lands End Towel – we have these in every color offered. They wash well, don’t fade and are BIG. Can’t say enough good things about these towels!
- Water resistant zipper bag pouch – I have these for sunglasses (accessories), goggles and sunscreen. I found these cute ones on Etsy – you can never have enough bags within bags!
- Goop Sunscreen – this is the ONLY face sunscreen that I can wear that doesn’t break me out. I wear it everyday. Here is a spray for the kids too – Goop has the best products and I highly recommend.
- Wine Tumbler – DUH. You don’t need an explanation for this. Always keep one in your bag! 😉
Who is ready? (Hand is raised!) Any other things you have that I need to know about that is a must for the pool/beach bag?