These are a few things I use DAILY that I thought I would share with you! I stand by all of these products and know you will love them too. Let me know if you try any!
- Microfiber Facial Cloths – these are a game changer when taking off your makeup. I have to wear a bit more makeup when I work and these get EVERYTHING off. A friend introduced me years ago and I haven’t looked back since. These are a must for me every night.
2. LAKE- SKYE Roll on perfume – I know you can’t smell this from the comfort of your computer, but if you are looking for a new perfume, or even something to just keep in your car for a quick “smell good moment”, I swear you will love this. I bought this from my friend over Christmas and got some for my mom too and she loves it. I rolled it on in her shop and ran errands afterwards and had multiple people tell me I smelled so good.
3. Waterproof Scalp Massager – I will try anything to get my hair back to the thickness of what it used to be. My hair dresser suggested a scalp massager which is a great way to get your blood circulating on your scalp, so I do this whenever I wash my hair. It feels great and why not right?
4. Environ Revival Mask – My esthetician gave me this mask for Christmas and I decided in January to actually use one mask 2-3x a week like they recommend on the bottle. I love that this mask does for my skin. I used it consistently and thought my skin was less red and blotchy. I just ordered another bottle – love it!
5. Target Terrycloth robe – I live in this. Enough said. Getting in my robe at the end of the day might be one of my favorite things ever.
6. T3 Ceramic Curling Iron – this is the best iron I have used. A lot of my professional makeup artist friends use this and swear by it. It is pricey that is for sure, BUT it won’t damage your hair like some others out there. And guess what? You are in luck!! It is on SALE!! It was $150 and now it is $149.99. (I mean, is that a joke???!!)
7. Grande Lash – I swear by this stuff. I was working with a makeup artist in Atlanta and he kept commenting on how long my lashes are. They don’t hit my sunglasses, so they aren’t crazy looking long if you know what I mean. I use this overnight and will never stop!
8. Bluetooth waterproof Shower speaker – I don’t know about you, but I love to listen to my podcasts while I am in the shower – preferably Heather McMahan 😉 This is a great speaker and great for kids too- Lawton has one in his shower so he can listen to music.
9. Ultima Electrolyte Replenishment Drink – I can’t do my hot yoga without this stuff. It tastes amazing – raspberry is the best flavor IMO. I drink all weekend too just to help with the extra few glasses of Prosecco too 😉
10. Jouer Lip Mask – I bought this lip mask because my friend and makeup artist, Lindsey Regan Thorne told me too 😉 I will try anything she says! I love it. I slather it on every night. My husband is addicted to chapstick and I have been so dry this winter, that to me, this is much better than chapstick. Gives your lips the moisture it needs.
11. St. Tropez Bronzing mousse and Mitt – I apply this self tanner once a week for work. It is easy to put on, (HAVE TO GET THE MITT) and looks like a good suntan….not fake and bake tan. People always ask me where I have been, not what tanner I use 😉 St. Tropez doesn’t smell and it doesn’t rub off on my sheets.
12. Tile Key/Phone Tracker – WHAT DID I DO WITHOUT THIS?! OMG. I lose my keys and phone 20x a day…ask my husband and kids – they get so annoyed. I bought this and it is a lifesaver….LIFESAVER!!! You punch the button on your keys to find your phone and the app on your phone can ring your keys. This has changed my life!
Let me know if you try any of these or if you have any that you love as much as I do!