It is almost summertime, which means more car trips in your future! A friend of mine asked me to do a list of my favorites car accessories and here they are! We have most all of these and if I didn’t already have it, I just ordered after looking online!
- Lumbar support pillow – I was starting to have leg pain in the fall because I was in the car so much shuttling the boys here and there. Lawton’s basketball practice and games are 30 min away and it will take a toll on you. This has helped SO MUCH and I don’t have leg pain any longer.
- Car Vacuum – this is the updated version of what Jack and I have and it is so good!! It can add air to your tires….say what?! I told a friend about this vacuum a few years ago and her words were “life changing”. So that’s all you need to know!
- Magnetic mount + charger – I like this because it charges AND holds the phone. But what I REALLY like about it, is that it isn’t permanent….as in, it goes in your AC and you don’t have it stuck on your dash forever!
- Car Registration + Insurance holder – ummm. ORDERED. How genius? Are you like me and this information is stuffed somewhere in the glove compartment? I am not even sure where mine is to be honest….
- Foldable Trunk Storage – I have so much stuff in my trunk and have this to hold things and water bottles, so that they aren’t rolling all around. We have extra shin guards, etc in there as well. Always have to be prepared!
- Baby Camera – OMG what I would have given for this thing when my kids were young!! Wyatt choked a lot when we were driving because of his cleft and I would reach far in the back (while driving) and suction his mouth and nose. Not easy. I know they have mirrors, but you are taking your eyes off the road to look back at the mirror – this is amazing!
- 4 Port charger – I don’t know about you, but the 4 of us fight constantly about who has this charger, yada yada yada. It is annoying and finally we have a 4 way charger!!
- Trash Can – I don’t keep this in my car on a regular basis, although I should….but I do use on trips. The boys accumulate so much trash and nastiness that we need a trash can in the car. This is perfect in between the seats.
- First Aid Kit – this is placed in the fold up trunk storage for “just in case” incidents. You should always have one in your car!
Hope this was helpful and happy travels!
Leave a Reply