Anthro, Anthro, Anthro – something for everyone at this store! Sometimes I have amazing luck and sometimes it is a bust for me – this time was pretty good. I love the things they have, but I swear, it was 95% crop shirts. I am totally here for this trend but to have everything be cropped, I felt bad for my mom who also loves to shop there. I also love the crop pants look, but it isn’t for me. There was also a LOT of that going on in there. Here are the things I gravitated towards and liked – and a few more that I found online. Let me know which is your favorite!
- Eyelet Midi Dress – this is a perfect conservative Easter dress – love how the surprise is in the back though! Very pretty and nice fit throughout. I am in a small. The link takes you to black (white must only be IN store) and I love the black better IMO. White for Easter but black with the jean jacket pictured is so cute.
2. Floral Mini Dress – oh man, this was CUTEEEEE!! Look at the back! I would have gotten this had I somewhere to go. This was a winner in my eyes. I had to size down in this – in an XS.
3. Boho Maxi Dress – this was hard for me not to get. I just couldn’t get over the price. So gorgeous, again, size down. I was in XS. I am starting to get used to paying $90+ for a good shirt and $200 for a good dress that won’t go out of style, but in the 3’s I just can’t stomach yet. I remember freaking out when a shirt was $100…what has happened? Why is everything so expensive these days??! I really really loved it and will think on it….
4. V Neck Blouse and Mother Jeans – Now, this is ME. White and jeans! Happy happy! This was a pretty blouse, I think I needed a M in this – my boobs seemed to hit at the wrong spot. I loved the length and the detail- so pretty. I had never tried MOTHER jeans before and I totally understand the rage! LOVED this wash. Size down in these.
5. Crop shirt and Layered White Skirt – I went home with this top – I loved it to wear with some of my summer skirts – I am in a small. Such a pretty color on any skin tone. This skirt reminds me of Ulla Johnson but for half the price. Beautiful and made well – lots of material but not too much. Great length.
6. Twist front blouse – now this made me so excited! I have been looking for a white crop shirt for my high waisted long skirts and if you know me, I LOVE a button up crisp shirt. Classic and sexy. This is a crop version! I am in an XS here, which I took home only because they didn’t have any smalls. I am rethinking and will probably order the Small and take this one back. Doesn’t this remind you of that time Sharon Stone wore her husbands shirt to the Oscars with a long skirt? This is Fab.
Here are some more things that I found online and not in the store that I loved and think are great for this spring!
Happy Spring Shopping!!
Leave a Reply