Well, after a little thought, I figured I would do a small gift guide for my sons ages and hope that helps at least one person! I asked each of my boys and here is Lawton’s list. Lawton LOVES sports. At 6 years old, I could ask the number of a jersey on any team and he would know the player. Lawton is also into shoes and clothes – so at 11, he is pretty easy. Shoes, jerseys, electronics – I have a much harder time with Wyatt! Here is everything below and WHY.
- Oculus Quest – both my boys have gaming consoles – Lawton has Xbox and Wyatt has a Nintendo switch…they can’t share because THAT would be stupid right?? ugh. Lawton has seen this and it seems to be the rage these days. I think Santa will possibly bring this for them to share – I will totally have to divide out the weeks or it will end in a fist fight.
- Air pods – Lawton got a phone last Christmas and is always asking for our air buds – I know he is bound to lose them within a week, which stinks, but all the kids have them to wear on the bus ride to and from school and we are sick of him asking to borrow ours.
- LED Lights – If your kids doesn’t already have these, they are missing out! We are totally giving them a taste of what a rave or strip club will be like in their own room, but both my boys love these. We give these as birthday gifts as well.
- Madden 2022 – Enough said – he gets this game from my parents every year.
- NBA 2k 2022 – Same as above, new season, new graphics, they love to play against their friends.
- Nike Sweatshirt – Lawton loves this new design – not much to it, but he has 2 and wants more. He loses them literally ALL OF THE TIME, so sweatshirts are a must at Christmas.
- Nike Sweatpants – YALL. Lawton has not worn pants since he was 5. I am not joking. Snow? He is wearing shorts. True story. I had to work when he was in K and dropped him at a friends. It was 30 degrees and I made him wear pants. He was at a school that required a uniform and my friend called me and said did you know that Lawton packed shorts and just changed into them in my bathroom??!!! I learned to pick my battles. NOW, sweatpants are IN!!!! The kid is wearing PANTS!!! Hallelujah!!!!! These are the ones he has picked in grey and black.
- Personalized indoor basketball – In AAU, the boys all bring their balls to practice and the court. The indoor balls are $$! This is a good gift because the boys all love bringing their own balls and this you can’t lose because it will have their name on it. This was a big on in his list.
- Lamello Ball Jersey – Being from Charlotte, we love the Charlotte Hornets and love watching this guy play. He was drafted right out of high school and is amazing to watch. This jersey is “drippy” as Law says (haha!)
- Stance Socks – no clue, he says these are comfortable and “in”. This is also a gift for birthday party – he got some from a good friend this year and was very stoked about it.
- Kyrie Basketball Shoes – Law always gets new basketball shoes for Christmas and Kyries are always his top pick. These are the ones he has asked for – the flashier the better and these are pretty tame for him!
- Over the door Hoop – kids NEVER grow out of these. I have to get a new one every year because my boys DESTROY them They play on this every single day. With friends, with one another and with us. Nothing like a good game or PIG before bed – and this one is cool.
I also want to share this with you – this light over the goal is a great gift. My boys got this from Santa last year and it has been awesome for the late fall/winter nights where they want to play basketball and can finally SEE!! This year we are giving them the net so that the 10 balls they use all of the time aren’t in my poor neighbors yard anymore!
Hope this was helpful!! Happy shopping for the tween boys!
Leave a Reply