My dad is a very simple man. He doesn’t ask for much and doesn’t require much. He has had some of the same shoes for 20 years and has been wearing tube socks (tubers as we call them) before they were in style -haha! He loves to golf, enjoys reading, isn’t a hunter or foodie and drink of choice is a Miller Lite. Simple. He always requests “TIME” with us for any birthday or fathers day. He is so hard to buy for, that is what we usually end up giving him – lunches together and just being with him. Time really is the best gift you can give someone. Here are a few “tangible” things that he has, loves and wanted to share 😉
- Redhat Nylon Mesh Crown Safari Hat – he said he purchased two of these and they are great for golf.
- Freezing Order Book – my mom said that a lot of men out where they live have been reading this and liking it a lot. She got one for my dad to read as well for Fathers Day.
- WeatherTech CupFone Holder for car – my dad LOVES this thing. He asked for it from my brother for his birthday. It fits every cup holder and look, even the picture has a dad arm in it 😉
- Tube Socks – okay, this is all my dad wears. All my life, white tubers. Gold Toe specifically;) He wanted to make sure ya’ll know dads like these ;))
- Garmin Golf Watch – this was on my Christmas Gift Guide as well – my dad, mom, brother and Jack have this and love it to play golf with. It shows every course and how far the hole is. etc. He doesn’t play golf without it!
- The Man Without a Face: The Unlikely Rise of Vladimir Putin – another book all of his friends are reading right now and one I will get Jack for Fathers Day.
- Apple Air Pods – I got these for dad a few Christmas’s ago and he was skeptical. He liked the ones with the wires – I told him to trust me! Now, he can’t imagine cutting the grass and doing yard work without them.
- Eagles-Empires Books – Trent, dad and I all read these – they are SO GOOD!!!! If your dad likes reading about war and fighting, these are amazing!!!!
- Stretchy Belts – dad has these in black and brown – great for golf he said. No holes, stretchy and leather.
- Nike Golf Shoes – the gold shoes have gotten so much cooler and more comfortable over the years! These are great looking and very comfortable to be playing and or walking 18!
Hope this was helpful!