I won’t wear one pieces any longer, but lived in them at the pool when my kids were younger. Who doesn’t love a great one piece? They have come out with some beautiful ones since my kids were young and I have two in my drawer for places with water slides, if we are on a trip to go snorkeling in, or if I feel like it is going to be a day at the pool where I go off the diving board – ha!!
I have rounded up some of my favorites (there wasn’t much to choose from this year) from some of brands that I have and like the fit. I want my rear more covered up, which most of these do, but there are 2-3 in there for those of you who can show off that booty! Go girl!! Enjoy!
- Robin Piccone Lace up one piece – I love Robin Piconne bathing suits. I have 2 and get so many compliments on mine. The fit, the style, I just love it. This print is super cute and love the cut outs on the sides.
- Beach Riot Carlie One Piece – Beach Riot is one of my favorite workout brands, so the suits have to be amazing. I thought this tie was so cute and the fit looks great.
- Becca Crochet Swimsuit – this comes in a few colors, and I have two suits by Becca and love them. This is sexy yet covers the right places.
- Robin Piccone Lace up – this is the same suit as the cheetah, but comes in some plain colors as well. I save these plainer suits for the lake- never wear your cool, bright color, fun suits in the lake because they will ruin!
- LPA Claudette One Piece – I’m sorry, but this is stunning. The front, the side, the back….its gorgeous. Love love love the color too.
- Becca High Neck one piece – another beautiful color and again, covers the rear, which I love but has a sexy top.
- Plunge One Piece suit – this has a little less on the rear and lower coverage in the front, but let it out mamas….we need to be proud of our bodies – love this one.
- Sofia Richie Jennifer One Piece – such a fun suit – this has less coverage in the rear but a great back design.
- Deliah Plunge One Piece suit -this is by Becca and I have the bikini version. This is another one that I get compliments on – pretty and everything stays in place!
- Camilla reversible suit – this doesn’t have much butt area for me to work with but I love this and love that you get 2 suits for one!
- Gigi Mathilda One piece – awesome for snorkeling, holding babies on hips in the pool, going down slides – this is the “can do it all suit.”
- Becca Plunge one piece – oh la la I love this one. Love the plunge and love that it covers the back. This is sexy, mamas!!!
Let me know if you try any of these!