Jack’s very favorite bathing suits are from Vuori, Marine Layer and Faherty. These are all pretty new brands — he has had a hard time over the years finding ones that aren’t too short or too long for him. Here is a variety of the 3 brands that he (and my brother) loves with some extras throw in there. He bought this American Flag one for a 4th of July Party we had a few years ago and it is still one of his go-tos – fits great and he loves it!
- Vuori Steel Blue Splatter Board Short – I just bought these for Jack – he has the other pattern in this style, but I like the blue and know he would love another pair!
- Vuori Cape Short in Saltwater Red – great for guys who don’t like a longer board short and a drawstring. Love the color!
- VV 7in Island Trunks – you can’t go wrong with VV. If your husband is a little preppier, this is the way to go! My boys wear VV and they are the best fit, cute and always have really fun patterns.
- Faherty Classic Board Shorts – another brand Jack and my brother love. Fit and length are perfect for them!
- Milo Board Shorts – Johnny-O is another great brand for men. Great quality things and I am sure these will look great on! (They do on this model – wink wink)
- Largo Floral Swim Trunks – for the hubby who loves a loud print! GO FOR IT! I think with a tan these are adorable. Another great one from Johnny-O.
- Scallop Print Board Short – Faherty brand again – great pattern and length.
- Vuori Cruise board short – Burnt Clay Kona – Jack has these and wears them all summer. I am guessing they feel like gym shorts to the guys and don’t cause a rash that some mens swim trunks can do.
- 7 in Printed Chappy Trunks – another fun, bright print! There are so many to choose from but I loved this color and pattern. VV for the win!
- American Board Shorts – Jack bought these for a crazy 4th of July party one year as a joke, and now they are a go-to for him! They fit him perfectly, are great quality and look super cute on him. Great for the 4th of July!
Hope you liked and let me know if your husband wears any of these brands!