Jack is a man who loves to work out, golf, and like my dad, pretty simple. It is hard to shop for him because when he wants something, he just buys it himself. I have to get creative at Christmas! Here is a list of some of his favorite things that he already has 😉
- Go Beast Pull up Bar and Dip Station – he loves this things. So much that when we went to the beach with friends for a week, he brought it with him to do workouts in the garage. It easily can be unassembled and comes with a bag to put the bars in.
- Randolph Sunglasses – another favorite of his – he found these on his own. Fun fact. Jack never wore sunglasses before meeting me. I was like WHY are you squinting at everything….you don’t own sunglasses? That was a no. Now, I never see him without them!
- Slim Wallet – this was a Christmas surprise that I got him. I saw it at a mens store here in Charlotte and they said it was all the rage. He LOVES it. It is so slim and the credit cards pop up – he has the navy version. Great looking wallet.
- Peter Millar Hari Mari Flip Flops – very comfortable and true to size!
- Hand Strength Exerciser – Jack does this thing all of the time in the car. Funny, because I grew up watching my dad do the same thing in the car! This is a great little gift if you are doing a few things.
- Melin Hat – I had this on this Christmas gift guide and can’t say enough about these hats. He has so many now I can’t keep up. Water resistant, so the sweat doesn’t stain.
- Vice golf balls – Honestly I don’t know anything about golf but he just told me he really likes the balls. Gotta trust the man on this one.
- Smathers and Branson Needlepoint Belt – I got this TN belt for a surprise gift for Jack 2 years ago at Christmas and he wears it all of the time – this is a great gift!!!
- Viori Kore Shorts- Jack has at least 4 pairs of these and likes them because they have built in boxer liner so you don’t have to wear underwear. This is a must of your husbands/partners don’t have yet!
Let me know if this was any help! Good luck!