I will be honest, I searched and searched for bikinis and these are the best I could come up with! I didn’t like a ton out there and it’s hard to find bottoms that don’t go right up your rear end or that are high waisted (which I don’t like in bikinis). I like to buy tops and just stick them with black bottoms too – so there are a few on here like that as well. Please head to my Instagram for the links to the black TARGET suits I found if you missed it! They all fit great and are perfect for mixing and matching. Enjoy!
- Queensland Bikini top and Zuma bottom – the cut of this top is beautiful. I love the red and the bottom looks to have good coverage as well. Such a pretty suit!!
- L Space Camellia Bikini Top and sandy bikini bottoms – I have a few L Space bikinis and they hold up really well. They sometimes tend to be small, so I always go a little bigger on top and bottom. This is such a pretty pink.
- Solange Ferrarini Crochet top and bikini bottom – I love a bandeau top and this one is super cute with the crochet element and the tie in the back. The bottoms have plenty of coverage too. Cute!
- 4 Way Reversible Bikini Top – this is so cool. 4 tops in one! The top is reversible, but you can also wear the back as the front – how cool is this? I have never seen a top like this. Add this to some bottoms you already have and voila!
- Robin Piccone Swim Top – I have this and think it is so chic and cute. Not feeling like having it all hang out one day on the beach? This is perfect. Sexy yet covered up and great for the lake or doing something sporty like skiing.
- Becca Fine Line Bikini – I love Becca bikinis. They fit great, hold up well and really cover where you want to be covered. This is such a pretty blue and I love the cut out details in the top.
- PQ Sky Strappy Top and loop tie full bottoms – LOVE all the straps in this suit! LOVE the full bottoms – this is so pretty! I do feel like you have to be on the small boob side with this top and the way it cinches in the middle.
- Becca Bralette bikini top and crochet bikini bottoms – Becca for the win again. This is a great brand. I promise you will love it. This is sexy yet easy to wear with your kids.
- J.Crew Squareneck bikini top and high rise cheeky bottom – I don’t wear JCrew because it doesn’t fit me well, but I have a lot of friends that do! Love this green color and here is a bottom that is a bit cheekier and higher rise than others.
- L Space Top and bottom – this bottom is a bit smaller and just know L Space runs tiny. It is a great brand and I love it but go bigger!
- Asymmetric one shoulder bikini top – pair this pretty top with black bottoms or a pattern. This has beautiful lines and will look good with any size boobs!
- Maaji Reversible Bikini Top – I have this and LOVE LOVE it! I wear it with back bottoms – I love the way it fits and I love that it is reversible – a 2fer!!
Let me know if you buyany and happy shopping!!