This year Wyatt and I sat down and really thought about his list from Santa, Grandparents, etc. He is into sports, loves to draw, build things and play games. So, he is basically all over the place. I think this age is hard – they aren’t into “baby things” but they also aren’t “tweenagers” yet. Here is what he has come up with and I love everything!
- Damian Lilliard Shirt – I have no clue about this one – but he likes him and wants a tee shirt haha!
- Art Set – Wyatt loves to draw – he watches those YouTube videos where they teach kids how to draw and loves them – he is pretty creative and loves to just draw for a few hours sometimes. This is a great coloring book for boys too – all about sneakers!!
- NBA 2K 2022 – both my boys want this – Lawton has an xbox and Wyatt a Nintendo – because, you know, they can’t are a thing. UGH.
- James Harden Jersey – I know he is a good basketball player and I know he also dated Khloe Kardashian – Wyatt loves him, so a jersey he will get. This one is a pretty cool and different one too.
- Football Trainer throwing net – Both Wyatt and Lawton played tackle football this year and Wyatt really got into it. He thought this would be something great to have in the yard for him to practice. We had one for Lawton years ago and after about 4 years in the yard, it was worn to pieces. Time for a new one and this one folds up nicely.
- Glow Basketball – my boys have this and it is so much fun!! This is also a great birthday present for friends. Every kid loves things that glow and this is a great basketball – bouncy and fun to play with – ours are old and still work!
- Sports Illustrated for Kids – Wyatt will be getting this in his stocking this year- Lawton has had a subscription for years – his aunt always gives this to him for Christmas – this too is a GREAT birthday present! A years subscription is a awesome gift. Kids never get anything in the mail and look forward to this!
- Golf Bag – my nephew is a fantastic golfer and has handed down all of his bags and clubs to the boys. We are so thankful!! But, they have seen some wear, so we thought this would be a good surprise for Wyatt. Love this nike one.
- Water Rocket – our neighbor got this for his birthday and he and Wyatt have had a BLAST setting this off in the street. it goes SO high and is fun!
- Saturdays Are For The Boys Flag – this will look great in his room – he is trying to show his personality lately by wanting to decorate his room with some new things. love this.
- Hornets Nike Air Shoes – I saw these on a kid recently and thought they were awesome. The Hornets are doing well and are so much fun to watch, gotta let these kids support our teams! Love these!
- Mini Hoop – I have this on Lawton’s list, but to be honest, Wyatt plays with this as much as he does. It is constant in our house – this is for any age
I hope this helps some of you out there! If you have an ideas for me too -write me and let me know! Happy Christmas shopping!!